Info sull'autoreL’associazione ha lo scopo di promuovere la conoscenza della cultura tibetana
Ti potrebbe interessare...
- Tibetan exiles remember Gandhi on 144th birthday Tibetan government in exile (Central Tibetan Administration) today commemorated 144th birth anniversary of Mahatma Ghandhi, the apostle of peace and non vio fonte phayul.com
- The Dalai Lama has no immediate plans of visiting Hong Kong: Senior Tibetan official Tibetan spiritual leader His Holiness the Dalai Lama has no immediate plans of visiting Hong Kong, a Special Administrative Region under the People’s Republic of China, according to a […]
- “In China, every province is a Greece,” says Chinese professor In a closed-door lecture, Larry Lang, chair professor of Finance at the Chinese University of Hong Kong and a well-known Chinese television personality has been secretly recorded as saying […]
- Tension Precedes U.S.-China Meeting on Human Rights BEIJING — The United States and China will have their annual meeting on human rights next week, but there are signs that the session may be more tense than usual. According to a […]
- China milk activist ‘force-fed on hunger strike’ HONG KONG — A Chinese father who was jailed after campaigning for victims of a tainted milk scandal said he was force-fed China-made milk powder while on hunger strike, a report said […]
Nessuna risposta a “1,500 remember Hong Kong democracy icon”