Info sull'autoreL’associazione ha lo scopo di promuovere la conoscenza della cultura tibetana
Ti potrebbe interessare...
- Leaders of Indian border state pledge support for Tibet Political leaders of the northeast Indian state of Arunachal Pradesh, which shares its borders with Tibet, have come out in support for the resolution of the ongoing crisis inside Tibet. […]
- Support for Tibet resolution in Indian parliament gathers steam in Odhisha A major regional Indian party with more than 20 members in the Indian parliament has assured its support for an all-party parliamentary resolution on the ongoing crisis inside Tibet. The […]
- Jharkhand supports Indian Parliamentary resolution on Tibet crisis A Tibetan parliamentary delegation currently on a lobbying campaign seeking international intervention in the crisis in Tibet met with senior leaders of the Indian state of Jharkhand, even […]
- Trinamool Congress pledges support for ‘All-party parliamentary resolution on Tibet crisis’ A key player in New Delhi’s power politics and the ruling party in West Bengal, the All India Trinamool Congress Party, has pledged to support an ‘All-Party Parliamentary Resolution on the […]
- Indian political parties call for review of Tibet policy Ahead of next year’s general elections, major Indian political parties from across political lines have called for a review of the Indian government’s policy on China with regards to […]
Nessuna risposta a “Assam stands in support of Tibet”