Info sull'autoreL’associazione ha lo scopo di promuovere la conoscenza della cultura tibetana
Ti potrebbe interessare...
- Urgent Teaching Announcement As a result of new security measures, no outside electronic gadgets, including fm radios, will be allowed in the temple premises at all times. For the upcoming teachings of His Holiness […]
- Attack on Mahabodhi temple shouldn’t be considered serious: The Dalai Lama Tibetan spiritual leader His Holiness the Dalai Lama has said that today’s terror attacks on the Mahabodhi Temple and other sites in Bodhgaya could be an act of a few individuals and […]
- Sikyong Sangay visits Bodhgaya, Urges for calm Sikyong Dr Lobsang Sangay visited the Mahabodhi Temple in Bodhgaya, target of the recent terror attacks and met with the two monks injured in the bomb blasts. He visited all the sites of […]
- Disciples from over 60 countries attend the Dalai Lama’s teachings in Dharamshala Tibetan spiritual leader His Holiness the Dalai Lama today began his four-day teachings on Atisha’s Lamp for the Path to Enlightenment (Jangchup Lamdron) at the Tsug-la Khang, the main […]
- The Dalai Lama begins teachings in Dharamshala Tibetan spiritual leader His Holiness the Dalai Lama began his three-day teachings on Nagarjuna’s Fundamental Treatise of the Middle Way (uma tsawai sherab) at the Tsug-la Khang, main […]
Nessuna risposta a “Ban on FM radio at Dalai Lama teachings”