Info sull'autoreL’associazione ha lo scopo di promuovere la conoscenza della cultura tibetana
Ti potrebbe interessare...
- Tibetan Parliament to discuss proposed amendments to Dalai Lama’s power Tibet’s Parliament in exile will hold far-reaching discussion to make all necessary amendments to The Charter of Tibetans in Exile that will formally legalise the Dalai Lama’s decision to […]
- Dalai Lama vows to devolve power DHARAMSALA, India - The Dalai Lama said on Thursday that his leadership was as outdated as a monarchy and insisted he would relinquish a four-century old tradition of power despite […]
- Tibetan General Meeting to appeal the Dalai Lama to be “ceremonial head of state” Dharamsala, May 24 – The second Tibetan General Meeting concluded today with the participants reaching a consensus to appeal the Tibetan leader His Holiness the Dalai Lama to assume a role […]
- Dalai Lama prompts Tibetan parliament to accept his retirement Prompted by His Holiness the Dalai Lama’s unbending decision to pass on his political power to an elected leadership, Tibet’s parliament in exile Friday formally decided to accept and act […]
- Message from Special Envoy of H.H. the Dalai Lama, Lodi Gyari I am sending this circular concerning the changes in the Tibetan political governance and how these affect me and my work. As you are aware, His Holiness the Dalai Lama, in his […]
Nessuna risposta a “I don’t seek inpendence: Dalai Lama”