Info sull'autoreL’associazione ha lo scopo di promuovere la conoscenza della cultura tibetana
Ti potrebbe interessare...
- Tibetan arrested in Kardze over Driru crackdown A Tibetan monk from Palyul monastery in Palyul county was arrested by the Chinese police yesterday, a Tibetan living here with contacts in the region said. He was pi fonte phayul.com
- China tightens grip on Tibetans in Wonpo region of Dzachukha Chinese authorities in Wonpo region of Dzachukha Eastern Tibet have arrested 11 monks of Wonpo Monastery. Jampa Younten, a Tibetan monk from Sera monastery in South India with close […]
- Tibetan sentenced to 3 years in Ngaba Scarce details have emerged on the fate of Tibetans arrested last year in Ngaba, following the fiery wave of self-immolations that continues to engulf the region. In a release […]
- 8 Tibetans arrested during protest in Ngaba At least eight Tibetans have been arrested in Ngaba’s Zamthang County on March 23 as hundreds of Tibetans took to the streets of Nahdah (spelled as pronounced) Township in protest against […]
- New Qinghai railroads to pass through sensitive Tibetan areas Plans for five new rail lines in Qinghai province, discussed on the sidelines of this year’s National People’s Congress March meeting in Beijing, include two routes through some of the […]
Nessuna risposta a “Monk released in Luchu County”