Info sull'autoreL’associazione ha lo scopo di promuovere la conoscenza della cultura tibetana
Ti potrebbe interessare...
- CTA holds prayer service in honour of self-immolators Hundreds of Tibetans and supporters, including the Tibetan Chief Justice Commissioners, Sikyong Dr Lobsang Sangay, and Member of the Tibetan Parliament, attended a prayer service today at […]
- CTA holds prayer service in honour of Sangay Gyatso Hundreds of Tibetans and supporters, including the Tibetan Chief Justice Commissioners, Kalons, Parliamentarians and school students attended a prayer service held at the Tsug-la Khang, […]
- Tsering Youdon sworn in as Domey MP Tsering Youdon took oath of office as a member of the 15th Tibetan Parliament-in-Exile from the Domey region last Wednesday. As per the Charter of the Tibetans in exile, Tsering Youdon, […]
- New Dharamshala Tibetan settlement branch office opens in Sidhpur A new branch office of the Dharamshala Tibetan Settlement Office was inaugurated today in the Norbulingka, Sidhpur region of the exile Tibetan headquarters, to cater to the needs of the […]
- China appoints Wei Wei as new ambassador to India China has appointed career diplomat Wei Wei, 57, as the country’s new ambassador to India, replacing Zhang Yan. Wei, who holds a master’s degree in law according to his official biography, […]
Nessuna risposta a “New Justice Commissioner Ngawang sworn in”