Info sull'autoreL’associazione ha lo scopo di promuovere la conoscenza della cultura tibetana
Ti potrebbe interessare...
- Tibetan singer sentenced to five years’ jail for "anti – China" actions In yet another crackdown on Tibetan artistes, writers and intellectuals a Chinese court in Tibet’s Malho region have sentenced a Tibetan singer to five years’ imprisonment in a secret […]
- China sentences two Tibetan singers In continuing crackdown on Tibetan intellectuals and artists, China has secretly sentenced two Tibetan singers to two years in prison for their songs about the ongoing self-immolation […]
- Tibetan writer Dolma Kyab awarded by Chinese writers’ group A Tibetan writer serving a ten and half year term has been awarded the ‘Liu Xiaobo Courage to Write Award’ by the Independent Chinese PEN Centre, an official affiliate of PEN, the global […]
- International Calls Increase for China to Release Artist The U.S., Britain, France, Germany and the European Union called for the release of Ai Weiwei, one of China's most famous artists, as his detention by Chinese authorities raised fears […]
- Film on Tibetan singer goes international A film based on Tibetan singer Yiga Gyalnang is making its way into the international circuits, said its director Arvind Iyer. Namgyal Lhamo, Netherlands bas fonte phayul.com
Nessuna risposta a “PEN International passes resolution on Tibet”