Info sull'autoreL’associazione ha lo scopo di promuovere la conoscenza della cultura tibetana
Ti potrebbe interessare...
- Exile Tibetan administration appeals UNHRC to hold Special Session on Tibet The exile Tibetan administration has made an open appeal to the United Nations Human Rights Council to convene a Special Session on Tibet in light of the deteriorating human rights […]
- Top Tibetan legislator calls on Swiss Speaker Graf The speaker of the Dharamshala based Tibetan Parliament-in-Exile Penpa Tsering met with Speaker Maya Graf of the Swiss Parliament in Zurich on Monday. Speaker Tsering, who is on an […]
- Tibetan Parliament hesitant on Dalai Lama’s proposals Even as the Dalai Lama informed Tibet’s parliament in exile of his firm decision to formally devolve his political authority, the parliament on Tuesday found itself not in a position to […]
- Tibetans appeal to speak for Tibet ahead of China’s UPR Days ahead of China’s second Universal Periodic Review, Tibetans and supporters in Geneva are lobbying at the ongoing session of United Nations Human Rights Council to pres fonte phayul.com
- Western-style political reforms ruled out by China’s top legislator CHINA WILL never adopt multiparty democracy or any other western-style political reforms that could challenge the Communist Party’s grip on power, Wu Bangguo, head of the national […]
Nessuna risposta a “Tibetan legislators meet for sixth session”