Info sull'autoreL’associazione ha lo scopo di promuovere la conoscenza della cultura tibetana
Ti potrebbe interessare...
- I will do everything to change Tibet’s situation, says Japan’s former PM In one of the strongest statements yet on the spate of self-immolation in Tibet by a political leader, senior Japanese leader Shinzo Abe promised to “do everything to change the situation […]
- International conference on China’s leadership transition opens in Dharamshala Sikyong Dr Lobsang Sangay, the elected head of the Tibetan people, today presided over the opening of an international conference on the implications of the leadership transition in China […]
- Top Tibetan legislator calls on Swiss Speaker Graf The speaker of the Dharamshala based Tibetan Parliament-in-Exile Penpa Tsering met with Speaker Maya Graf of the Swiss Parliament in Zurich on Monday. Speaker Tsering, who is on an […]
- Swiss Foreign Ministry “very worried” over situation in Tibet DHARAMSHALA, November 22: Senior government officials in Switzerland, including the Swiss Foreign Ministry have expressed concerns over the “desperate situation” inside Tibet following the […]
- 2nd International Conference on Tibetan Medicine concludes in Dharamshala The 2nd International Conference on Tibetan Medicine concluded yesterday in the exile Tibetan headquarters of Dharamshala after three days of in depth discussions and presentations on […]
Nessuna risposta a “Tibetan PM in Switzerland”