Info sull'autoreL’associazione ha lo scopo di promuovere la conoscenza della cultura tibetana
Ti potrebbe interessare...
- Tibetan man released in poor health after seven months in jail Tibetan man has been released after spending 7 months in a Chinese jail without trial. Tamding Tsering was released on July 29 from a prison in Xining, and is currently at his hometown in […]
- Another Tibetan political prisoner released in poor health Chinese authorities have released a Tibetan political prisoner in poor health after having served his full 18 months prison term in eastern Tibet. Sonam Rinchen, who was released on July […]
- Monk who set ablaze self dead, 7 Kirti monks released, several still held Sources have confirmed the passing away of Phuntsok, the Tibetan monk of Ngaba Kirti monastery who set himself ablaze yesterday. Phuntsok breathed his last around 3AM (Beijing time) […]
- Tibetan student sentenced to two and half years’ prison, two released A Chinese court in Tibet's Rebkong had sentenced a Tibetan youth to two and a half years in prison, for his "involvement with self immolation protes fonte phayul.com
- Tibetan prisoner paralysed after severe torture, released Torture and indiscriminate beatings by Chinese prison guards has maimed the body of a Tibetan monk, causing waist-down paralysis. Lobsang Khedup, 39, a monk from the Kirti monastery was […]
Nessuna risposta a “Tibetan released prematurely in "poor health"”