Info sull'autoreL’associazione ha lo scopo di promuovere la conoscenza della cultura tibetana
Ti potrebbe interessare...
- Human rights promotion an “irreducible core” of foreign policy, reports UK Foreign Secretary The UK Foreign & Commonwealth Office released its annual Human Rights and Democracy Report on March 31, in which the British Foreign Secretary William Hague asserts that a commitment to […]
- Tibetan singer sentenced to five years’ jail for "anti – China" actions In yet another crackdown on Tibetan artistes, writers and intellectuals a Chinese court in Tibet’s Malho region have sentenced a Tibetan singer to five years’ imprisonment in a secret […]
- A month after his meeting PM Cameron barred ministers from meeting the Dalai Lama Revelations by a senior British member of parliament has shed light on a "blanket prohibition" that 10 Downing Street had thrown on its ministers on meeting the Dalai Lama during his UK […]
- UK expresses ‘serious concern’ over Tibet, Calls for resumption of Sino-Tibet dialogues The United Kingdom joined a growing chorus of global powers calling on China to allow diplomatic access to Tibet and urging Beijing to resume “meaningful dialogue” with Tibetan […]
- Two Tibetans shot as unrest spreads Two Tibetans were shot for staging a peaceful demonstration demanding an end to China’s occupation of Tibet yesterday. Multiple sources with links inside Tibet are confirming the […]
Nessuna risposta a “UK appeals China to commute Kyab’s death sentence”