Info sull'autoreL’associazione ha lo scopo di promuovere la conoscenza della cultura tibetana
Ti potrebbe interessare...
- Speaker John Boehner and congressional leaders welcome His Holiness to United States Congress Washington DC, USA, 7 July, 2011 - On 7 July His Holiness the Dalai Lama continued with his preparatory prayers for the Kalachakra initiations and was also welcomed in the United States […]
- Departing U.S. Envoy Criticizes China on Human Rights SHANGHAI — The departing American ambassador, Jon M. Huntsman Jr., criticized China’s human rights record on Wednesday in some of the sharpest public comments here yet by a United States […]
- China has several interests in Nepal: US Congressional report China has significantly increased its activities in Nepal where it has "several key interests," ranging from the Tibetan refugees to part of its strategic objective to encircle India, a US […]
- Tibetan Youth Congress convenes 15th GBM Tibetan Youth Congress, the largest pro-independence group in exile, today met for its 15th General Body Meeting in the exile Tibetan headquarters of Dharamshala. 130 plus delegates […]
- CTA calls China’s propaganda delegation ‘futile exercise,’ Rejects allegations The exile Tibetan administration on Friday dismissed allegations made by a delegation of communist party leaders from the so-called Tibet Autonomous Region during its recent visit to the […]
Nessuna risposta a “US Congress forms first ever Nepal caucus”