Info sull'autoreL’associazione ha lo scopo di promuovere la conoscenza della cultura tibetana
Ti potrebbe interessare...
- U.S. ends rights talks ‘deeply concerned’ BEIJING - The United States is "deeply concerned" about a crackdown on dissidents and rights lawyers in China, and the friction could impede the two powers' ties, Assistant Secretary of […]
- SELF IMMOLATIONS IN TIBET Self-Immolations in Tibet Last Updated: August 30, 2012, 18:03 EST Lobsang Damchoe Lobsang Kelsang Lungtok Tashi Chopa Dolkar Tso Lobsang […]
- Tibetan Parliament condemns China over continuing self-immolations Following the self-immolation of Tenzin Phuntsok in Chamdo region of Tibet, the Dharamshala based Tibetan Parliament-in-exile once again blamed China’s “repressive policies” for pushing […]
- UN rights panel raps China over ‘disappeared’ A UN human rights panel on Friday expressed rare public concern at a wave of reported arrests of activists and lawyers in China, warning that so-called enforced disappearances were a crime […]
- Dalai Lama Brings Message of Hope Dublin, Ireland, 13 April 2011 (Irishtimes.com) - Tibet’s spiritual leader the Dalai Lama has urged Irish people not to be discouraged or lose hope as they struggle to cope with the […]
Nessuna risposta a “tibet-quale-futuro”