Info sull'autoreL’associazione ha lo scopo di promuovere la conoscenza della cultura tibetana
Ti potrebbe interessare...
- 2 monks sentenced upto 3 years in Chamdo A Chinese court in Tibet's Jomda County in Chamdo has sentenced two Tibetan monks up to 3 years in prison, a Tibetan right group based here said. The Tibetan Centre for Human Rights and […]
- China arrests Tibetan self-immolator’s husband for rejecting bribe Husband of Tibetan self-immolator Dolkar Tso has been secretly detained after he rejected a bribe offer from Chinese authorities, who wanted him to state that his wife self-immolated owing […]
- Fight against ‘Dalai Lama clique’ must continue: Politburo member Yu China’s new leadership is showing no signs of softening its stance on Tibet with one of it newly selected politburo standing committee members calling for continuing the “fight against the […]
- The Dalai Lama’s latest book to hit stands today Tibetan spiritual leader His Holiness the Dalai Lama’s latest offering to his worldwide readers, “Beyond Religion: Ethics for a Whole World” will be hitting the stands today. The book […]
- The Dalai Lama to meet Archbishop Tutu via Internet His Holiness the Dalai Lama will address the inaugural Desmond Tutu Peace Lecture on October 8 to wrap up the events to celebrate one of South Africa's best-loved personalities but from […]
Nessuna risposta a “tibet-quale-futuro”