Info sull'autoreL’associazione ha lo scopo di promuovere la conoscenza della cultura tibetana
Ti potrebbe interessare...
- Pechino annuncia, di nuovo, “misure restrittive” per il Tibet Il ministero cinese degli Esteri ha annunciato ieri che il governo della provincia settentrionale del Sichuan ha varato “nuove e più restrittive misure di sicurezza” nell’area per […]
- Tibet jails are like Guantanamo, says ex-political prisoner Lukar Jam was only 20 when he was forcibly jailed in Tibet by the Chinese police for raising his voice against rights violations. The memories of the extreme torture he suffered prompts […]
- China says U.S. must stop Taiwan arms sales The world's two biggest economies have sought to steady ties after a year that exposed strains over human rights, Taiwan, Tibet and the gaping U.S. trade deficit with China. Chinese […]
- Penpa Tsering retains post of Tibetan parliament’s speaker, Sonam Tenphel elected deputy speaker Dharamsala, May 30 – The 15th Tibetan parliament in exile will not see 2 speakers, as did the dissolved 14th parliament which had its five-year term divided between Karma Choephel and […]
- Jadrel Rinpoche feared dead DHARAMSHALA, November 24: Jadrel Jampa Trinley Rinpoche, the former Abbot of Tashi Lhunpo monastery and the leader of the search party for the 11th Panchen Lama is feared dead. The […]
Nessuna risposta a “tibet-quale-futuro”