Info sull'autoreL’associazione ha lo scopo di promuovere la conoscenza della cultura tibetana
Ti potrebbe interessare...
- Chinese authorities murder a Tibetan man for attempting self-immolation A Tibetan man has been reportedly murdered by Chinese security officials after they found out that he had attempted to set himself on fire in a protest against China’s continued occupation […]
- Tibetan Parliament hesitant on Dalai Lama’s proposals Even as the Dalai Lama informed Tibet’s parliament in exile of his firm decision to formally devolve his political authority, the parliament on Tuesday found itself not in a position to […]
- Bihar Chief Minister to attend the Dalai Lama’s teachings Nitish Kumar, the chief minister of the Indian state Bihar will be attending the upcoming Kalachakra initiations by His Holiness the Dalai Lama at Bodh Gaya next month. Speaking to […]
- Saka Dawa marked with protest in Tibet A Tibetan monk from Dargyal monastery, eastern Tibet called for Tibet’s freedom at a large religious congregation on the 15th day of Saka Dawa in Kardze town at around 7 am, […]
- Former political prisoners highlight the real situation inside Tibet As the ten-day Kalachakra teachings nears its end, the Gu Chu Sum Movement of Tibet, Former Political Prisoners Association has been highlighting the “real political situation inside […]
Nessuna risposta a “tibet-quale-futuro”