Info sull'autoreL’associazione ha lo scopo di promuovere la conoscenza della cultura tibetana
Ti potrebbe interessare...
- Tibetan spirit stronger than Chinese hardliners, Dr Sangay In a televised interview on one of India’s leading news channels, Kalon Tripa Dr Lobsang Sangay said that the spirit of Tibet is stronger than the Chinese hardliners. Dr Sangay was […]
- China renews calls for ‘absolute fight’ against the Dalai Lama China’s leading official in charge of religious groups and ethnic minorities has called for an “absolute fight” against the Dalai Lama while stating that the exiled Tibetan spiritual […]
- China plan information blackout in eastern Tibet, Burn satellite dishes Chinese authorities in the eastern Tibetan region of Malho are leading a massive drive to confiscate satellite dishes used by Tibetans after banning orders on “illegal satellite equipment” […]
- Internet becomes more dangerous for microbloggers in China In a ruling that will further stifle the use of social media and dramatically increase government censorship over Chinese microbloging sites, Beijing on Friday announced new rules that […]
- Dalai Lama prompts Tibetan parliament to accept his retirement Prompted by His Holiness the Dalai Lama’s unbending decision to pass on his political power to an elected leadership, Tibet’s parliament in exile Friday formally decided to accept and act […]
Nessuna risposta a “tibet-quale-futuro”