Info sull'autoreL’associazione ha lo scopo di promuovere la conoscenza della cultura tibetana
Ti potrebbe interessare...
- Pilgrims fear returning back to Tibet China has placed around a dozen special security checkpoints en route to the Tibetan capital Lhasa from neighbouring Nepal to scrutinise and investigate Tibetan pilgrims returning back […]
- AFP journos in Ngaba say ‘Soldiers manning streets carry automatic rifles, metal rods’ “Large groups of soldiers in camouflage carried automatic rifles, metal rods with spiked tips and fire extinguishers, while police buses, trucks and armoured personnel carriers blocked the […]
- Tortured Tibetan women released in Ngaba, man expected to be sentenced Dharamsala, June 1 – Two Tibetan women arrested on April 22 in the clash between Tibetans and Chinese troops near Kirti monastery have been released after nearly a month in detention, a […]
- Protests in Dharamshala as China sends additional forces to Tibet Tibetans in Dharamshala held a candle light protest yesterday evening calling for international help to end the bloodshed in Tibet, even as reports of additional military build up in […]
- TCV observes 53rd founding anniversary The Tibetan Children's Village which started in 1960 as a nursery school (bhusokhang)with just 51 children of road construction workers displaced from Tibet today celebrat fonte phayul.com
Nessuna risposta a “tibet-quale-futuro”