Info sull'autoreL’associazione ha lo scopo di promuovere la conoscenza della cultura tibetana
Ti potrebbe interessare...
- China arrests three Tibetans for possible self-immolation links Three Tibetans have been detained on unknown charges by Chinese security personnel from Trido town in the Sog region of Kham, Tibet on October 26. Local Tibetans believe that the arrests […]
- Tibet cut off for “celebrations” Chinese authorities have completely cut off Tibet from outside visitors ahead of politically sensitive celebrations in July. The ban is applicable not only on foreign tourists but also […]
- Conference of North American Tibetan Associations Concludes Successfully The conference discussed a wide range of issues from advocacy on Tibet to ways and means of challenging PRC's effort to sow dissension among the Tibetans; from Chinese outreach to outreach […]
- Day Two of teachings by His Holiness on Atisha’s "Lamp for the Path to Enlightenment" Dharamsala, India, 2 October 2012 (Samuel Ivor, Tibet Post International) - Dharamshala: - Day two of His Holiness the Dalai Lama's teachings on Atisha's "Lamp for the Path to […]
- Chinese authorities arrest eight Tibetans for sharing information of self-immolation protest In continuing crackdown on the spate of self-immolation protests in Tibet, Chinese authorities have arrested eight Tibetans, including a family member of a self-immolator, for sharing […]
Nessuna risposta a “tibet-quale-futuro”